7 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure Naturally
In this video, Dr. Berg talks about 7 tips you can do to lower your blood pressure.
Blood Pressure Chart
• Extremely High – More than 180 (Systolic) / Greater than 110 (Diastolic)
• High (Stage 1) – 160-179 (Systolic) / 100-109 (Diastolic)
• High (Stage 2) – 140-159 (Systolic) / 90-99 (Diastolic)
• Normal High – 139- 121 (Systolic) / 81-89 (Diastolic)
• Normal – 120 (Systolic) / 80 (Diastolic)
*systolic – contraction of the heart
*Diastolic – relaxation of the heart
7 Tips to Lower Blood Pressure
- Healthy keto
- Intermittent fasting – This is vital to decrease inflammation in the arteries.
- Decrease cortisol (stress hormone).
- Increase vitamin D3.
- Increase vitamin K2 – helps remove excess amounts of calcium from the arteries
- Increase potassium – One of the main functions of potassium is its ability to be a physiological tranquilizer to calm the nervous system right down.
- Increase magnesium – Deficiency in magnesium could cause the muscular system to be tight.
Eric Berg, DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 56 years of age, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of “The New Body Type Guide” and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.